Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return.........Leonardo da Vinci.

Friday, January 16, 2009

2009

It has been awhile.......................life has been topsy turvy at our house. You would not think that one 6lb 10oz boy would so turn our world upside down! It is a joyful world though, Joel continues to thrive and grow like a bad weed, lighting up our life with smiles and interesting "conversation" Our lives have settled into somewhat of a routine with Cassie back to work as an EMT in Swansea. Our upstairs remodel is almost done so that means we have our living room back and Cassie and Joel have their own space, sort of, we've made the family room up there into a Wii station and Gary's discovered he likes it!! So we'll all be spending time up there "playing."

My plan for 2009 is to work on ME, I had reached my WW goal weight in March of 2006 losing 63 lbs, I ran my first 5k in Dec of 2007, and then.................I completely fell off the wagon and have regained 30 lbs, I'm not exercising and my eating habits are ridiculous. I have exuded so much time and energy worrying and praying and planning and did I mention worrying over the last year that I've let my health deteriorate and I'm not doing anyone a favor by letting that happen. I've been inspired by several of my fellow bloggers just by reading their posts and their individual journeys so it's time to get this MaMa back in shape!



No comments: