Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return.........Leonardo da Vinci.

Thursday, August 20, 2009


Update on fundraising. I spoke with Spartas Mayor Link yesterday and got the go ahead to host a 5k fun run/walk in Sparta on October the 31st. I'm in the process of rounding up corporate sponsors and donations for attendance prizes. So stay tuned for upcoming news about the first annual "GUTS AND GHOULS 5K" to benefit the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)

As far as training goes I ran 3.1 miles last night which is 5k, I felt really good and as I was running I saw a partial rainbow, that makes three beautiful rainbows I've seen in the past week and I'm choosing to believe that's a positive sign that this Team Challenge is something I'm meant to do!

No comments: